11.13.10 Wedding Cupcakes
You may have seen these Cheesecake Truffles I made for a wedding on November 13. As I mentioned in the post I also made cupcakes for the wedding. The wedding reception was located at a winery fairly close to where the bride grew up. The building was designed like a barn and the reception was set-up in the “hay-mount”. It was the perfect setting for their fall themed wedding. Click here to see more pictures from their reception.
Congratulations to the couple, and thank you once again for asking me to be a part of your day!
The cupcake requests:
- White, Chocolate, and Pumpkin Cupcakes
- Deep Purple, Chocolate Brown, and Burnt Orange Frosting
What I made:
- Almond White Cupcakes with Deep Purple Buttercream Frosting topped with Purple Sugar Sprinkles
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting topped with Chocolate Sprinkles
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes with Pumpkin Pie Frosting (Click for Recipe) topped with (Pampered Chef) Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle.
Unfortunately I was so focused on getting all of the cupcakes and truffles ready for the wedding I didn’t get many pictures of the cupcake while making them.
Instead of having a large “cupcake cake”, the bride and groom decided to incorporate the cupcakes into the centerpiece of each table. The cupcakes were displayed on cake pedestals centered on each table.